Inner-lid Pressure Cooker
The Inner Lid Pressure Cookers have their lids sealing on the mouth of the pressure cooker from within, which makes it totally safe to use. Lower body has a uniquely shaped opening, into which the top lid slides in and fits from inside. Also, the inner lid pressure cookers are more popularly used for direct vessel cooking. The Inner Lid Pressure Cookers are available in different size according to your requirement. Most of the innerlid pressure cookers are gas and induction compatible.
WHY CHOOSE INNERLID PRESSURE COOKER
In today's world we all are busy in our professional life and spending quality time with family , most of us need food which takes very little time for preparation, and should be interesting. So, in that case we prefer to order fast food like pizza, Burger etc, just because we don't have enough time to cook meal and end up having an unhealthy food frequently
Pressure Cookers save our cooking time as well as can be used to make a healthy food with lesser oil , today we came with some helpful knowledge regarding how Prestige Inner Lid Pressure Cookers makes cooking easy and lets you prepare your favourite wholesome meal in a jiffy.
1. Food is cooked faster, as the pressure build-up increases the temperature much higher than simple boiling procedure.
2. The nutrients and flavours are retained as a lesser amount of water is required for cooking than when you would boil the contents for cooking.
3. Pressure cooking encourages low fat and low-calorie cooking.
4. The safety is higher due to the inner lid lock mechanism has 2 safety devices to release the excess pressure.
5. They cook efficiently both on Induction cooktops and gas stoves (selected models)